CCC provide electrical engineering services and support for facilities including power distribution and load planning, lighting, ventilation and networking.
Some of the more advanced areas of electrical and controls engineering include: system integration, manufacturing execution systems (MES), routing and tracking systems including RFID and barcoding, Data acquisition systems including FIS, Andon/Quality Alert Systems, and error proofing.
- PLC Programing and Human Machine Interface (HMI) Design
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic On-Site Field Wiring Checkout
- Development of Electrical Schematics
- Production Standby Support
- Control Panel Design
- Customer Training
- Modular Design
- Field Wiring Drawings
- As-Built Documentation
- Electrical Design through Installation
- On-Site Testing and Commissioning
- Control Systems Design and Architecture